Your privacy is important to us. Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC has made a commitment to meet strict requirements regarding how we treat your information.
Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our continued firm commitment to your privacy. Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC will never sell any personal information gathered from you or about you or your company at our site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC has engineered our web site to not request information of a personal nature from our members and visitors.
We will not use or disclose your Information without your authorization except as described in this Privacy Statement.
Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC respects and protects your privacy as a user of this site. This Privacy Statement describes our practices regarding your Information.
In particular, this Privacy Statement describes:
- What Information Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC may collect from you
- How we use your Information
- How we protect your Information
- Changes to the Privacy Statement
The information we collect and how we collect it
- Personal Information. As part of registration, Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC collects Personal Information about you that can be traced back to you, such as your name, your employee or unique identification number, or your date of birth. We do not/will not collect any personal health information.
How we use your Information
- Linked sites. For your reference, this site contains links to websites that are third-party affinity programs of Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC and/or the Tucson Metro Chamber. Because these third-party sites are not under our control, we cannot be responsible for them, and this Privacy Statement does not apply to the privacy or security practices of those sites. Information you disclose once you access those other sites is not subject to this Privacy Statement. Please review the linked sites’ privacy statements for an explanation of how they may use your Information.
Your rights and choices as a visitor of this site
- You have the right to be treated with respect. As a site visitor, you have the right to be treated courteously and respectfully by Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC and to receive services that (1) respect your privacy and dignity and (2) does not discriminate against you, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- No marketing or advertising. Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC does not accept any advertising on this site, and Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC does not receive income from marketing sponsors or advertisers. Any mention of a particular service is not an endorsement, but rather mentioned to you so that you will be aware of programs for which you are eligible.
E-mail and unsubscribing. Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC may use e-mail to notify you of programs and incentives for which you may be eligible. By accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement (as evidenced by your registration to Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC) you are agreeing to receive these e-mails from Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC at the e-mail address in your registration. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please note that unsubscribing from Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC e-mails will not affect e-mails you receive from your employer or Plan regarding any affinity programs in which you participate.
How Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC protects your Information
- Security measures. In order to protect your Information, we have the following security measures:
- Whenever Information is transmitted to or from Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC’s systems, it is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communication over the Internet.
- Information is stored on Tucson Metro Chamber Horizons, LLC’s servers behind a firewall, a device that is intended to prevent unauthorized users from accessing data on our servers.
Despite our precautions there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to thwart our security measures.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of this site after the posting any of such changes will be subject to the new terms and indicates your acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes to the Privacy Statement, you should stop using this site.